We were last inspected in July 2014. We are delighted to confirm we were judged to be good in all areas.
To access the report click here
School report Richard Lee Primary School
Inspection dates 8-9 July 2014
Previous inspection: Good 3
Overall effectiveness: Good
- Achievement of pupils is Good
- Quality of teaching is Good
- Behaviour and safety of pupils is Good
- Leadership and management is Good
Summary of key findings for parents and pupils
- Pupils’ achievement is good all groups of pupils make good progress
- Teaching is consistently good across the school and the learning experiences pupils receive motivate them to broaden their knowledge
- The curriculum is broad and varied, offering a number of exciting learning experiences for pupils
- Pupils are proud of their school. They feel safe and enjoy coming to school, and this is reflected in good behaviour in class and around the school
- The dynamic leadership provided by the headteacher and other senior leaders is rapidly driving up the quality of teaching and pupil’s achievement
- All staff share the positive culture that permeates the school
- The school benefits from a strong and supportive governing body
- Knowledgeable teaching assistants have a major impact on the learning of those pupils who require extra support.
- The school has made positive use of its primary sports funding to improve the quality of teaching in physical education and extending pupils’ sports experiences outside of the classroom.
Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports, and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
Ofsted requires that certain information is published on a school's website.
What maintained schools must publish online